Sr. Project Manager
WE ARE ARAGON
WE CREATE UNIQUE EXPERIENCES DESIGNED TO MOVE YOU FORWARD.
We create new design standards. We challenge old real estate models. We embrace the importance of living in a changing environment. We contribute to neighborhoods with undiscovered potential. We find comfort in the unexpected.
From inception over 30 years ago, Aragon has focused on innovative and distinctive design combined with outstanding quality. Honoring these values expresses our desire and commitment to creating sophisticated homes.
PROJECT MANAGER FOR VANCOUVER
Aragon is seeking a Project Manager to manage upcoming wood frame projects. The ideal candidate possesses strong leadership skills, is highly motivated, hands on, and works well in a team environment. Responsibilities and requirements include:
- Tendering, negotiation, preparation of contract documents including detailed scopes of work, contract administration
- Early review of project drawings for constructability, value engineering, coordination, and quality assurance
- Compliance with company policies and jurisdictional authorities including adherence to codes, bylaws, safety standards etc.
- Development of project schedules working closely with site staff in maintaining timelines and milestones
- Ongoing oversight of contractors/trades to confirm requirements are being met while maintaining a professional relationship
- Directing and coordinating consultants
- All aspects of obtaining occupancy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Be able to work with little supervision
Must have 5+ years’ experience as a Project Manager.
Aragon offers a great environment that fosters innovative thinking and gives members of our team an exciting, rewarding work experience. We offer a complete benefits package with a strong focus on employee development, team building, and providing opportunities for growth and career development.
Since 1988 Aragon Properties Ltd. has completed over 6500 new homes, constructing landmark residences and creating communities for generations to come. The name Aragon has become synonymous with quality, integrity and a commitment to delivering top quality homes. As a wholly integrated real estate development firm, Aragon covers the entire spectrum of development, from site acquisition, design, and construction, to project marketing and sales.