WE CREATE UNIQUE EXPERIENCES DESIGNED TO MOVE YOU FORWARD.
We create new design standards. We challenge old real estate models. We embrace the importance of living in a changing environment. We contribute to neighborhoods with undiscovered potential. We find comfort in the unexpected.
From inception over 30 years ago, Aragon has focused on innovative and distinctive design combined with outstanding quality. Honoring these values expresses our desire and commitment to creating sophisticated homes.
Aragon is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our Team and an opportunity to learn from an award-winning developer!
We are a passionate group that works closely together across all departments from acquisitions, development, construction, interior design, and marketing. We collaborate, discuss, and look for opportunities to foster new ideas. We are passionate about what we do and hope you are too!
The right person is an energetic individual, ready to hit the ground running. You are equal parts creative and a team player who is positive and upbeat. You’re efficient and confident in your decisions. You’re hands on and a self-starter in our culture of innovation! We want you to enjoy tweeting, posting to social media and implementing strategies and tactics that grow our followers, engage and retain them and help convert them into leads, customers, active fans and promoters of our company!
Some of your responsibilities will be, but not limited to, the following:
Learn and develop working knowledge of the company's business, processes, and core audience.
- Coordinate project marketing initiatives, deliverables, and communications.
- Preparation and coordination of direct mail, digital ads, print, brochures, and signage.
- Coordinate and plan project events, including onsite event management.
- Sourcing and administration of quotations related to project marketing deliverables.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Manage the day-to-day responses on all social media accounts.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Develop and manage digital project marketing campaigns from strategy to creative branding. This is included by not limited to Google Adwords, Facebook and Instagram advertising and display ads.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Post-secondary degree in business or marketing
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of Google Analytics, Google AdWords
- Proficient in using social media platforms such as Facebook & Instagram advertising, and display ads
If you are interested in joining a dynamic team, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com